Monday, October 26, 2009

Quadro Scheme 1 EP Cover
Quadro Scheme Final EP cover
Quadro EP Launch Poster

Just a little bit if explanation on this one. These are the images that I made for the band QUADRO, which I'm a part of hehe. The 1st cover scheme was canceled out because this was in fact an "indie" album and unfortunately for us we were on a tight budget. The 3 folds cover was going to be too expensive to produce so I had to do a new cover which is the image sitting right below the 1st one. The final cover is actually an angel who is captured and has had her wings torn off and replaced with a mechanical proxy of it. The 3rd image was used for the EP launch. I'm not giving out any discriptions for the 1st and 3rd image cause I'd rather have it that the viewer of the illustration to have to convey their own meaning for it. Was I clear on my last note?? Anyways maybe I can post in our songs next time and for your info also the band is in dormant stage for some time now. Whether we exist or not is a question even I can't answer=) Enough talk, till my next post=)

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online